Small Groups Make a BIG Difference!
WHY ARE SMALL GROUPS IMPORTANT?
Small Groups provide opportunities for:
- Bible Study. You need people to strengthen and balance the Word of God in your life.
- Fellowship. You need people who really know you.
- Prayer You need people to pray for you personally.
- Support. You need people who will protect you.
- Outreach. You need people with whom you can share you story.
“So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other. Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.” John 13:34-35 (NLT)
HOW DO I GET CONNECTED WITH A SMALL GROUP?
Find a group.
Fall small groups will open for sign-up on August 9th.
Commit for a season.
New groups start three semesters each year: spring, summer, and fall. Most groups are open to new members throughout the semester.
Experience a life change/
You’ll never fully experience all that St. Luke has to offer until you connect in a small group! Small groups were vital to the first century church’s growth, and they are just as vital now.